Friday, April 25, 2008

Roller Coaster Day

I fell aslep on the couch last night and woke up late for work. It was a somewhat frustrating, and so without the bed I woke up on the wrong side. It took me all day to shake it off. After waisting the entire day at work, I spent some time regrouping and was able to get alot done after my students left. It is amazing what productivity can do for the mood. I came home feeling incredibly motivated. The boys and I watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. It was great spending time with them!

Hopefully I can keep it going tomorrow. I am looking forward to putting in our fence. With any luck I will have the motivation to at least get all the posts dug. :)

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. We missed you at church today.

Kellie, said...

Welcome!!!! I saw you leaving with your tot in tow and was hoping she wasn't sick like mine was.

Happy Herrons said...

Ugh! We just dug trenches for a sprinkler system, so if you need help...we even have a trenching shovel!