Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weight a little bit ;)

Tonight I'm contemplating weight. After losing a bit, and getting down to a wonderfully healthy weight I find that I am more obsessive about my weight than I ever was before. Where five pounds used to be nothing, one or two now seems terrible. Don't get me wrong. I'm very happy with my body, but sometimes I wonder if I would be happier at a heavier weight. . .

But then I wouldn't be able to be as physically active as I am now. I can do things physically that I never thought possible five years ago. I guess its a tradeoff and I need to just relax and stop worrying that I'm going to get up to my previous size again.

2 comments:

Happy Herrons said...

you feel good and that is what matters. It is hard to balance. GOOD LUCK Sat in your run!!

Emma said...

wow it has been a long time sense i have been on this blog but sara, you are amazing and you are beautiful no matter what size you are. health matters more then size and how you feel. hugs emily