Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Beautiful Rain

I walked out of work today in the middle of a beautiful rain shower. The clouds were majestically rolling down the canyons. The sky was a multitude of shades of gray. Everything was wet with brilliance and seemed illuminated just by the sheer fact that it's spring. I love living in the mountains! I feel so blessed to see this beautiful sight.

On a different note, you know when your two year old watches too much TV when . . .

Ainsley was watching Spongebob Squarepants the other day. Ryan needed to leave for work, so he said to her, "Are you ready kid?" (In case you are not familiar with this show - this is the first line in the theme song.) And she responded with, "I can't hear you." (which is one the next lines). It was very cute!

4 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

Hello, I had to read all of your blog to figure out you were who i thought you were. Welcome to the blogging world

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Yeah, I am happy you started a blog. I will be able to keep up with your family better. It really is sad that we have lived in the same town for so long, and don't keep in better touch. I promise to do better. I am going to link your blog to mine if that is ok.

Happy Herrons said...

I loved the rain too, it smells so good! Did you see a rainbow? So we have another year left?

saramomwifefriend said...

I don't mind if you add a link, but what is your blog site?. I was confused when I checked out your profile. It is good to hear from you.