The boys were so excited for Garden Club meeting today. It was the registration meeting tonight where they signed up for their planting time. It is so fun to watch them get excited about gardening. We did the Youth Garden for two years, and couldn't find the time to do it last year, and they really missed it. I am actually excited, except for the part where they each want their own plot which is 10'x15' instead of sharing one. That means alot more work for Mommy and Ainsley helping to weed. I am excited none the less.
I want to plant my own garden this year, but I am a little scared I wont have time. We'll see. I heard somewhere once that there is such a thing as spreading yourself too thin, and I really want to be thinner :)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment