I can't believe I am actually posting two days in a row. When I got home from Young Women's (about 9:15) last night, Ryan said Ainsley had thrown up 7 times in the last 2 hours. She was pale and exhausted. I felt so bad for her :( By the time I was home she was dry heaving. We started pushing pedialite on her, and she drank a ton. She threw up about four more times through the night, and slept in mommy's bed, so needless to say I didn't get any sleep. I dragged my but out of bed and went to work at 7am, but when Ryan told me that she woke up with really bad diarrhea I decided to come home so he could go to work. She acted fine, but went to the bathroom about once an hour until about 1pm.
I got so much done!!!! I finished almost all my homework for the week. I got some things done for work today. My laundry is almost completely washed, dryed, and folded. Some of it has been in my laundry room for a couple months. The kids actually have their homework done and in their backpacks for the morning, and we spent some quality time watching a movie together (and folding laundry).
It is days like this when I really wish I could be a stay at home mom. The only thing that would have made it better was if I could have made it to play group this morning. I am so grateful I have the job I do. Where I can be home when my kids are home or take a sick day when I need to.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
YAH for sick days! I am so glad you got to have a nice time to catch up on stuff - yah!
how fun to go to the concert. especially when you get to spend time with your honey. poor kid. kylie got the flu this last week. thank goodness it lasted just overnight for kylie. so glad that your blogging again.
Post a Comment