Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BOOK PARTY!

I'm so excited to be planning my book party next week. It is on Thursday, Oct 23, 2008 at 7pm at my house. Everyone who wants to come can. It is for Usborne Book publisher. They publish childrens books of all sorts. So, look for your invitation to come in the next couple days :)

3 comments:

crazy walter 7 said...

Thanks for the invite. I unfortunately wont be able to make it. If there is a website or catalog i could look at i would love to.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

It is fun to see you posting agian. And I LOVE that pic of you and Ryan. I wish we could seen each other a little bit more when we were living in Tooele. I am afraid I wasn't the best friend with that. We just recently moved to Georgia for a job transfer. So keep the blog posts coming so I can keep up with you. :)

Happy Herrons said...

The books look interesting! I will try to talk Josh into getting a few of the fun ones for Ellie!