Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wow How Time Flies


The kids went trick-or-treating with their cousins. From Left to Right: Ainsley as a Rock Star, Delton as Spiderman, Corbin as James Bond, Hayden as Indiana Jones, Morgan as a Corpse Bride's Maid, and Caden as Batman.

All three kids got a truckload of candy. They went to two trunk-or-treats, the Tooele city Halloween Carnival, and then on Upland Drive for Halloween. I think that next year, I will only let them go to one place. I think my kids teeth will rot. . .

Ryan and I were rockstars with Ainsley.


I should be wearing wings because I am sure that I have flown through time faster than superman. It seems like Halloween came like lightning and then has gone in a flash. I love dressing the kids up for halloween, and it is always so much fun to make everyone's costumes. If I ever get batteries for my camera I will download some better pics of the kids costumes. They are adorable!