Ok, so I had a ton of fun with my girl friends tonight. It was great to get away from the kids and hubby for a few hours and just enjoy myself. I have to give cudos to Steve for making me laugh so hard thinking I was pranking him when he locked Emily out of the house and wouldn't wake up for three phone calls, several doorbell rings, or Emily's crazy loud whistle; by the time I got a hold of him on my cell phone I was laughing so hard I'm sure he didn't know what I was saying. . . Now after calming down a bit. . . I still have a weird urge to be called a Spider Monkey :)
Since the kids were at Audrey's house, I had to wake them up to bring them home. It was Ainsley's turn to say family prayer. She was sooooo cute. Then I tucked the kids in their beds and kissed them all. It was such a great way to end a wonderful night!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
tell your husband that that is your new knickname. who wouldn't want to be called spider monkey after that edward performance?
Post a Comment