Today is the first day of my Summer semester. In order to qualify for my scholarship I have to take an extra class over this semester. Ugh! So the two classes I am taking this term require alot more work than any of the others I have taken. This wouldn't be so bad, but there is a month of school left, and I am already stretched. I will probably find that I am way more productive.
On another note I fixed my bicycle over the weekend, and enjoyed a lovely ride with my family yesterday. The boys are finally big enough to faster and it was much more fun that in years past and trying to keep my 26" in bike slow enough for a 16" bike to keep up with. It was great to see everyone happy together, even my husband. Being outside is truely where our family comes together.
I forgot how much I love to cycle. I have a couple of (very used) bike trailers, so if anyone is interested in going for a ride some time, let me know. I am not a serious cyclist, but I love to get out once in a while.
I have recently been introduced to the Fablehaven series, and after finishing the first book I was hooked. I love reading stories about children, especially girls, who find themselves powerful and on incredible adventures. It is a wonderful escape session.
I think we are going to have a family home evening on taking care of our bodies to help the kids get more excited about playing outside (they are video game addicts). I think I could write forever today because I am avoiding all the homework looming over my head. :)
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I so do not miss school. I hated every second there at the end.
I loved school and was disappointed that I had to turn down graduate school, but I do remember feeling stressed and I only worked part time and didn't have any children. Also, we have trailers too and love to go on bike rides.
Post a Comment